Updated the OpenWRT firmware on my router, and looked into blocking Google DNS since my Roku devices are hard-coded to use it. Did it, and now my TV uses my router's DNS (NextDNS), which has some nice blocklists applied to it. Nice to see a blank ad-spot on my Roku home screen now.
Or so I thought :p I did receive the financial aid, but due to me not reading the conditions correctly, it was for a course I already completed... Looks like I'll have to re-apply for the correct course.
Got a knock-off 85w MagSafe charger recently, but it didn't work.
After a bit of research, it turns out you can use the MagSafe end on any DC output seemingly up to or around 20V. I found an old Acer gaming laptop charger I had (19V), chopped its barrel connector of, put the MagSafe wire on it, and it works nicely! Registers 85w under macOS, and seemingly handles ok under load.